Economical HVAC Maintenance Plans
for Elk Grove, Sacramento, CA & More!
Preventive maintenance is a surefire way to keep your HVAC system running at peak efficiency. Advanced HVAC Services provides comprehensive AC and heating maintenance plans at affordable prices for homeowners in Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, Sacramento, West Sacramento, CA, and the surrounding areas.
AC and Heating Maintenance Services
Your air conditioner is expected to last 10 to 15 years. If you neglect regular AC maintenance, then you will need to replace your system sooner. Our air conditioning maintenance services will ensure that your system runs efficiently and keeps you cool throughout the summer.
The fall is a good time to start thinking about servicing your furnace. You want to make sure your furnace is prepared to tackle the winter chill. Scheduling preventive heating maintenance will ensure that your system is equipped to keep you and your family warm throughout the season.
What Does a Tune-Up Include?
- Check refrigerant level and make sure there are no leaks.
- Check capacitor and contactor
- Wash outdoor condenser coil.
- Check condenser coil fan for over-amping and any oil leaks.
- Check compressor for good performance
- Check the thermostat.
- Check airflow throughout the house.
- Check and tighten all electrical connections.
- Clean flame sensor.
- Check for traces of carbon monoxide in your home.
- Check the burners for depress.
- Check all safety switches.
- Check heat exchanger for any cracks.
- Check the blower motor for over-amping.
- Check capacitor at the blower.
- Check the temperature difference in the house to analyze how the system is performing.
- Only $145 per year
Total HVAC Maintenance Services
An HVAC maintenance plan may seem expensive upfront, but it will end up paying off in the long run. Preventive maintenance reduces expensive repairs, improves your system’s performance, and maximizes your energy efficiency. When you become one of our maintenance agreement members, one of our technicians will visit your home during the spring and the fall to clean, calibrate, and test your system. When you partner with Advanced HVAC Services, you will receive outstanding services from a certified team.
Why Should You Become a Member?
- We call you for maintenance instead of you calling us for service.
- 15% discount on repairs.
- Extends equipment life, which saves you money.
- 5% discount on system replacement.
- Free service call, as soon as you are under membership.
- Includes full inspection in spring and full inspection in fall.
- Members receive priority service over non-members.
Invest in a Maintenance Plan
If you want to get the best performance out of your HVAC system, sign up for our maintenance agreement today. You can have more control over the costs of your HVAC repairs and energy bills, as well as give your system the TLC it needs. At Advanced HVAC Services, we offer flat-rate pricing, same-day service, quality workmanship, and outstanding customer service.
As a family-owned and operated HVAC company and a ductless/VRF specialist, our contractors are well-trained to get the job done right the first time. Our service technicians are NATE-certified, and we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our work. Give us a call today to sign up.