Expert Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
in Elk Grove, Sacramento, CA & Surrounding Areas
Your air conditioner isn’t going to last forever. When the time comes for you to replace your air conditioner in Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, Sacramento, West Sacramento, CA, and the surrounding areas, the pros at Advanced HVAC Services will be standing by to exceed your expectations.
Which System Is Right for You?
Once you’ve decided to get a new air conditioning installation, choosing the right one can be overwhelming. At Advanced HVAC Services, we install a variety of new AC units that are equipped to cool your home while delivering sufficient comfort. Here are the following systems we install:
- Ductless mini-splits: If your home doesn’t have ductwork or you want to cool individual rooms, then a ductless system is the perfect system for you. Ductless mini-splits have an outdoor compressor/condenser and an indoor air-handling unit.
- Heat pumps: These systems function as both a heater and an air conditioner. During the summer, the heat pump releases hot air from the house and sends it outside. In the winter, the heat pump extracts heat from outside and brings it inside to warm your house.
- Central air conditioning systems: These units are the most common out of all the air conditioning systems. Some homeowners prefer central air conditioners because they can cool larger homes efficiently. The cool air is circulated through supply and return ducts. These ducts deliver the cool air throughout your home. Once the cool air becomes warm, it’s circulated back into the ducts and registers and then back to the cooling system.
New AC Installation Must-Haves
Shopping for a new system can be overwhelming. Our technicians make the AC replacement process easier by going over the advantages and disadvantages of the different models we sell. When you’re buying a new air conditioner for your home, here are a few points you should keep in mind:
- SEER Rating: SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, and it determines how efficient air conditioners are. The higher the SEER rating, the more efficient the air conditioner is. The minimum SEER rating for air conditioners in California is 14, but some systems can achieve a SEER rating of 25.
- Proper Size: It’s important to make sure that your air conditioner is properly sized for your home. A service technician will perform a load calculation to ensure that your system is able to adequately cool your home. The tech will consider the square footage of your home, the number and size of windows, the number of people in your home, your home’s elevation, and insulation.
- Modern Technology: Consider going with new technology such as variable-speed air handlers, two-stage compressors, and smart thermostats.
Complete AC Installation Services
As a family-owned and operated HVAC company and a ductless/VRF specialist, we offer flat-rate pricing, same-day service, quality workmanship, and outstanding customer service. At Advanced HVAC Services, our contractors are well-trained to get the job done right the first time. Our service technicians are NATE-certified and we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our work.
If you’re thinking about replacing your air conditioner, look no further than Advanced HVAC Services. We offer a variety of systems with numerous available features. Let us help you choose the right air conditioner for your home.